Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Devil Cows' Dance Floor

Devil Cows' Dance Floor Tube. Duration : 4.13 Mins.


Check out my website, www.kathleenannmontgomery.com This is an black angus/red hereford mix. She will grow up on our farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. This video took place on April 9, 2008 in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia on our farm. Myname is Kathleen Ann Montgomery. I grew up on a dairy and beef farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Carroll County, Virginia. From the age of five, I got bronchitis or pneumonia every year. As a result, my Pulmologist (Lung Doctor) from Duke University diagnosed me with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) when I was seventeen. COPD is a life threatening lung disease. Most people get COPD from smoking, but I got COPD even though I have never smoked and have rarely been around anyone who smoked. My mom and brother thought I was going to die for sure! My lungs were sensitive, tight, and weak. Most of the time, just breathing hurt! However, it was not all bad because I have learned to live life one breath at a time. Now I appreciate every breath I am given! I know that God must consider me strong to have given so much to overcome. Now, I Can Breathe! I Can Breathe! I Can Breathe! I wasn't expected to make it this far, let alone be as healthy as I am now! Name: Kathleen Age: 25 Living Life One Breath at a Time "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.